As one of the largest food companies in Greece, Condito specialises in providing markets with products such as mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise and traditional spread salads.
The company was founded in 1979, and since then it has been developed into one of the dominant leaders in domestic food Industry (Ho.Re.Ca.), retail, and private-label markets.
Furthermore, Condito has managed to establish strong trade partnerships with companies abroad by exporting its excellent goods.
Condito’s main entrepreneurial goals are:
- to maintain the production of its high-quality products
- to sustain excellent service and fulfillment of customers’ expectations
- to provide consistency
The company offers a variety of delicious and healthy products such as:
- Dips, Dressings and Sauces
- “Free From” products
- Greek-traditional spread salads and original worldwide flavours
- Vegetable aliments of cheese and vegan goods
- Selected nuts
- Dried fruits
Following the global trend of healthy eating, Condito has already focused its research and development projects on the production of safe and healthy goods, and it is examining the possibility of making baby foodstuff in the near future.