As one of the largest food companies in Greece, Condito specializes in producing mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise and traditional spread salads.
The company was founded in 1979, and since then by continuously developing its activity, Condito has managed to establish important collaborations in the domestic food industry (Ho.Re.Ca), in retail, by exports, and private label markets, becoming one of the domestic leaders in the food industry.
Condito’s main goals are:
- to maintain the production of high-quality products
- to sustain excellent service and fulfillment of customers’ expectations
- to provide consistency
The company offers a wide variety of delicious and healthy products for the needs of the Ho.Re.Ca. market and those of the retail trade, which includes the following items:
- Dips, Dressings and Sauces
- “Free From” products
- Greek-traditional spread salads and original worldwide flavours
- Plant-based aliments of cheese and vegan products
- Dried fruits
Following the global trend of healthy eating, Condito has already focused its research and development projects on the production of safe and healthy goods, and it is examining the possibility of making baby foodstuff in the near future.