4 - 6 servings
Tip: Replace apple cider vinegar with 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar. Find it in supermarkets, conventional and biological.
In a big bowl, add mushrooms, thyme and lemon juice.
Mix them well and leave them aside for 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix well yogurt (or airan) and mustard with honey, until the texture is dense and smooth.
Add vinegar, salt and pepper.
Leave the vinaigrette aside.
In a large salad bowl, mix lettuces, Lollo rosso and sundried tomatoes. Add well drained mushrooms and stir gently.
Sprinkle with vinaigrette and serve immediately.
- 2 roman lettuce (or 1 roman and 1 French lettuce), washed, dry and cut into medium pieces
- 1 Lollo rosso lettuce, washed, dry, cut into medium pieces
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes, finely cut into thin stripes
- 400 g white fresh mushrooms, washed with a damp cloth and cut into thin slices
- Leafs from 4 – 5 springs of thyme (find it in nurseries)
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp. strained yogurt (or ½ cup airan)
- 3 tbsp. Condito mustard with honey
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar (or 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar)
- 150 ml olive oil
- Salt, freshly ground pepper