8 - 10 muffins
15' preparation + 20'
Put the eggs, butter and fresh cream cheese in the mixer bin and knock for 2-3 minutes.
Add the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and continue at the low speed of the mixer until the mixture is homogenized.
Stop the mixer and add the caramelized onions and the regatta.
Mix gently with a ladle and fill paper cups for muffins at ¾ of height.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool.
In a bowl, mix the fresh cream cheese, cream, parsley, thyme and olive oil.
Decorate the muffins with the cream and share caramelized onions and colorful peppers.
Recipe by Dina Nikolaou from ALPHA’s Made@Home show on 13/1/2018.
Watch the demo video here.
- 2 large eggs
- 150 g fresh Arla cream cheese
- 100 g Yiotis flour
- 1 tbl. Yiotis baking powder
- 60 g Lurpak butter, at room temperature
- 100 g Condito caramelized onions
- 50 g Arla cheese authentic Regato, grated
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- 250 g fresh Arla cream cheese
- 200 ml Arla sour cream 36% fat
- 1 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Grenules of colorful peppers
- Condito caramelized onions