1 hour + 30' waiting
Wash, wipe the chicken fillets well and cut them into large 3cm cubes.
In a large bowl put the chicken cubes, potatoes, cherry tomatoes and apples.
Add orange juice, olive oil, mustard, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano and rosemary.
Stir well with hands, cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to marinate the ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
Cut 4 paper foil in 4 large pieces and split the ingredients.
Sprinkle with 3-4 tablespoons from the marinade and carefully wrap the paper foil in packages.
Tie the packages with strings and place them in the oven pan.
Bake for 45 minutes until meat and potatoes have become tender. Cooking time depends on the size of the potatoes.
Transfer every package to large plates and serve immediately.
Watch the video here.
- 600 g chicken breast fillet
- 600 g chicken fillet from a barrel
- 1 kg small baked potato chips (prefer organic), whole or if you don’t find small ones, you can get bigger and cut them in half
- 2 apples, washed and chopped in large pieces
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, cut in the middle
- 80 g Condito Dijon mustard
- 150 ml fresh orange juice
- 100 ml olive oil
- 3-4 springs fresh thyme
- 3-4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Salt, freshly ground pepper