Easy to make
4 '- 5'
Warm the tacos in a preheated oven for 4-5 minutes.
Sprinkle paprika on the boiled chicken, chop and put it in a bowl.
Peel off avocados and cut into small pieces. Roast with lime, add coriander, cherry-tomatoes and mix. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add cream.
Place the mixture on tacos, after a lettuce leaf, avocado cream, and chicken cream.
Finally, sprinkle with a little more paprika and chopped coriander.
Recipe by Dina Nikolaou from ALPHA’s Made@Home show on 10/2/2018.
Watch the demo video here.
- 6 tacos
- 500 g chicken fillet, boiled
- 200 g corn
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 120 g Condito Mexican sauce
- 200 ml Arla cream with 36% fat
- ½ tsp. sweet paprika
- 6 lettuce leaves, washed and patted
- Salt & pepper