30' preparation + baking
In a large saucepan with salted water, boil bow tie pasta al dente. Pour in a cup boiled water and strain the pasta.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
In a sauce pan pour olive oil and warm. Add leeks and sauté for 3-4 minutes until limp. Remove and place them in a bowl.
Put the mince in the sauce pan and sauté until it changes color. Add garlic, sautéed leeks, whole tomatoes, add salt, pepper and pour on the cup of water from pasta.
Allow sauce to cook for 15 minutes. Add grape syrup, mix and remove from the fire.
Recipe by Dina Nikolaou from ALPHA’s Made@Home show on 17/02/2018.
Watch the demo video here.
- 350 g Makvel Bow Tie Pasta
- 400 g minced beef
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 leeks (white and tender green part), cut into thick rounds
- 2 finely chopped cloves of garlic
- 3 tsp. Condito egg free mayonnaise
- 500 g whole canned tomatoes
- 70 grams grape syrup
- 50 g Lurpak butter
- 150 g Arla cheese authentic regato, grated
- 150 g Arla Havarti cheese
- 150 g Arla mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt, freshly ground pepper