In a large bowl mix olive oil, mustard, garlic, orange juice, and stir. Put the potatoes in the mix and stir.
Place the potatoes in a large pan, sprinkle with petimezi, salt and pepper, and sprinkle with herbs.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 1 hour.
- 1½ kg small potatoes (washed well but not pealed) small: cut into 2 pieces, big ones: cut into more
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup Condito Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Condito mustard with mustard seed
- juice from 2 oranges
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup petimezi (grape syrup)
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp dry thyme
- dash of salt, freshly ground pepper